Tuesday, October 18, 2011

One girl in the "wild"

Things have gotten pretty wild since I've moved to DC.  I call it "the most powerful playground you'll ever play in"... others say they aren't sure how I deal with so many politicians on a day-to-day basis.

My answer: I write about cute, fuzzy animals like turtles :)

I have started a new blog series with my work that I would like to share: it's called Wildlife-Friendly DMV (District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia). The goal of this blog is to connect wildlife enthusiast in DMV to local wildlife and the National Wildlife Federation (where I work), while also sharing the stories of people in our region who speak up for wildlife.

The first post features NWF's very own headquarters in Reston, Virginia!

Here’s the link: Wildlife-Friendly DMV, post 1 "10 Wildest Things Happening in National Wildlife Federation's Backyard"
_____
Suggested tweet: We're “wild” @NWF: 10 WILDEST things happening in NWF headquarters' backyard http://bit.ly/DMV_10wildesthappenings #DMV
_____

'Cause at the end of the day, life is "wild" no matter what...
Enjoy, Mb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment